4th of December 2016 9:30 AM – 3:30PM
Venue: Helianthus Holistic Health Clinic
1 Bedford Mews, East Finchley, London, N2 9DF
PROGRAMME: INSTANT PAIN RELIEF (numbness, burning, stiffness, discomfort etc).
- Introduction to Distal Acupuncture Balancing patterns, which are easy to understand and implement into practice.
- After the training each participant will be able to achieve results in successfully treating any local pain (numbness, burning, stiffness etc) of any origin.
- Introduction to some important Master Tung’s points, relevant to the Balance Method.
- Hands-on training.
- Historical roots or Distal Acupuncture Balance Method.
- Homo and Hetero- systems.
- Application of Early Heaven Ba Gua and Fu Xi Gua in Acupuncture Balance Method
- Introduction to 123 Balance Method of Dr Tan.
Some of the Acupuncture Treatments from the list below will be studied:
- Lower Back Pain;
- Pain Upper Back;
- Pain Nipple;
- Tennis elbow;
- Carpal Tunnel;
- Shoulder blade pain on SI;
- GB tension headaches.
- Matrix analysis: “Smart pick” to treat ANY local pain
- Headache 4 Gates; headaches all over, migraine;
- Magic points for headache,
- Migraine + Vomiting
- Hand’s Neuropathy
- Facial Paralysis – Bell’s paralysis – Wind stroke
- Trigeminal Neurolgia
- Paralysis after stroke
- Sacral pain
- Ren & Du problems
- Introduction to Scalp Acupuncture
- Liv 8 & Gb 34 Distal Acup location
- Neck & Shoulder pain
- Neck pain
- LBP Ling Ku Combo
- LBP Treatment for the pain radiating down the leg.
- Sacral Pain
- Kidney problems
- Treating fingers and toes.
- Elbow pain
- Knee pain
- Knee pain inside patella
- Pain around umbilicus