1 & 2 DAY: INSTANT PAIN RELIEF
3 & 4 DAY: BALANCING ZANG FU
Distal Acupuncture Balance Method is an incredibly effective approach that quickly creates results. It is a transformationalÂ treatment that holds an incredibly high success rate with numerous patients, stating as much as a 50 -100 % reduction of pain within one treatment.
It is based on principles of I Ching Acupuncture reinforced by Master Tung’s selective points and Dr Richard Tan’s approach to channel acupuncture. It represents a system of acupuncture point selection based on concepts of Chinese philosophy and classic Chinese texts, including the I Ching, Nei Jing Su Wen and Ling Shu.
Distal Acupuncture Balance Method also emphasises the importance of Stress Management & Emotional Release Techniques in Acupuncture treatments as an additional modality.
This Advances Seminar is also designed for existing BM practitioners to revise and update their knowledge in Balance Method.
Distal Acupuncture Balance Method is a valuable and effective acupuncture system that can complement any practice.
Participants will take 1 or 2 modules, which are held on 4 consecutive days. Each module lasts two days 10 AM – 6 PM.
Participants must be qualified medical doctors or healthcare professionals, who have an accredited qualification in Chinese medicine / acupuncture, or acupuncture students.
Places are limited.
£140 – Instant Pain Relief (2 days course). 10 % student discount applied.
£240 – Instant Pain Relief & Distal Acupuncture for Zang Fu disorders (4 days course). 10 % student discount applied.
20 % deposit to book the place.
Liverpool Road Community Centre, 426 Liverpool Road, Islington, London, N1 1LN
It is 5 min walk from Highbury & Islington tube station, North London.
To book the place please make a bank transfer to:
Helianthus Holistic Health Clinic
Sort Code: 090128
Account Number: 93727928
Option 1: Payment in full
£240 – Instant Pain Relief & Distal Acupuncture for Zang Fu disorders (full 4 days course).
£140 – Instant Pain Relief (2 initial days).
10 % student discount applied.
Option 2: 20% non refundable deposit to book the place. The balance can be payed in cash at the venue.
Please confirm your booking by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Course Administrator in you have any further questions:
tel 0208 347 5485, mob 07449 325697 or email email@example.com
PROGRAMME: Distal Acupuncture Balance Method: 4 days Advanced Seminar.
1 & 2 DAY: INSTANT PAIN RELIEF
- During 2 days of the course the participants will be introduced to the system of Distal Acupuncture Balancing patterns, which are easy to understand and implement into practice.
- After the training each participant will be able to achieve high level results in successfully treating any local pain (numbness, burning, stiffness etc) of any origin.
- Participants will learn some important Master Tung’s points, relevant to the Balance Method.
- Participants will be introduced to and practice the main pulses that help detect main system imbalances.
- Hands-on training.
3 & 4 DAY: DISTAL ACUPUNCTURE FOR ZANG FU DISORDERSÂ
During 2 days of seminars the participants will:
- study the Yin/Yang dynamic patterns to treat functional disorders and whole-body sickness;
- learn the Yin/Yang dynamic treatment patterns to treat Zang Fu systemic diseases: respiratory, digestive, circulatory, urinogenital, allergic and other functional disorders including the whole-body sickness;
- be introduced to some effective point combinations of the famous world Masters of acupuncture;
- The participants will be introduced to the concept and method of Stress Management & Emotional Release Techniques which can then be incorporated into Acupuncture treatments.
- be further introduced to practical pulse diagnostic system that helps to recognise body imbalances;
- study patterns in detail with in-depth discussions about each particular disorder.
For more information on this course, please contact the Course Administrator on 0208 347 5485.