BOOK NOW FOR £29.99!
Thank you for being with Helianthus.
At Helianthus, we have decided to keep our Local Balance Method free indefinitely. We have broke it into two parts: part 1 and 2. By studying part 1, you are still able to treat any pain with instant results.
If you wish to develop your skills further and understand how to better treat patients; new tricks to help save time and needles; how to be precise; how to achieve instant results — this we cover in Part 2.
Part 2 of the course remains extremely affordable at £29.99, as our main aim is to help you help others.
OVERVIEW for Local Balance Method Course Part 2
- In the Part 1 you have been introduced to the system of Acupuncture Balance patterns. In the Part 2 you will learn how to achieve the best results with less acupuncture points and learn the best treatment approaches and combinations for different conditions, such as migraine, know and elbow pain, stomach pain, neck and shoulder pain, best approaches to neuropathy, treating extremities and much more.
- Ekaterina Fedotova will present and teach the Local balance Method needling techniques, demonstrating how to instantly get rid of chronic pain.
- Participants will also learn some important Master Tung’s points, relevant to the Balance Method.
- After the completion of the course students will be able to achieve high level results in successfully treating any local musculoskeletal pain (numbness, burning, stiffness etc) of any origin.
Note: Local Balance Method eBook NOT included with the course.
Why an online course?
- Short videos with easy-to-digest content and quizzes lead to higher level of understanding;
- Videos with precise point locations;
- Flexible video training providing anywhere anytime access;
- You can watch the video lessons as many times as you want, improving and refining your skills;
- Self-testing after every lecture;
- Highly cost effective and reduces travel.
During the course you will have access to support via the Helianthus Clinic. If during the Local Balance Method course you feel like you have misunderstood or cannot thoroughly grasp a concept, the Helianthus Clinic support team will be happy to assist you in any queries you may have.
To view some of our other courses, please visit our Online Training page.