Specialists of our clinic practice the advance acupuncture style which allows to achieve immediate results in treating both, acute and chronic type of pain.
This technique combines the ancient systems of the greatly honoured doctors Dr. Chao Chen (I-Ching Acupuncture), Master Tung and Dr. Richard Teh Fu Tan (Balance Method).
The advanced Acupuncture Balance Method boasts an exceptionally high success rate with many patients achieving INSTANT PAIN RELIEF, as well as rebalancing the mind & body back to excellent health.
My patients have found that pain or discomfort usually goes down by 70-100% within a few minutes of treatment. Ekaterina
Whether your pain is musculoskeletal, neuropathic or any other, we can help.
Benefits of Balance Method Acupuncture:
- Pain relief usually within seconds of needling
- 90% success rate with course of treatment
- Overall faster recovery time
- No need to undress for treatment
- Individual specific attention to your problem
Instant results: Treating chronic knee pain with Acupuncture Balance Method
Patient feedback after acupuncture treatment for Arthritis
Acupuncture is one of the safest medical treatments, both conventional and complementary. The treatment is based on gently inserting needles in specific points on the body to balance the flow of energy or Qi. According to Traditional Chinese medicine, stimulating these points can correct imbalances in the flow of energy Qi through channels known as meridians.
How does Acupuncture work?
Acupuncture is a real physical medicine based on real anatomy. It activates the flow of oxygen (Qi), nutrients and blood through specific networks of blood vessels to nourish every cell of our body.
Acupuncture treats the №1cause of disease: blood stagnation or blocked blood flow. When there is a problem with blood flow to any area of the body, this area cannot function properly. The body will not heal without proper blood flow.
Distal Acupuncture (Balance Method) works by stimulating the nervous system by activating nociceptor sensory nerves, and proprioceptive fibres that travel from the skin to the spine and into brain. Acupuncture improves the nerve signal to your brain and forces your brain to release opioids (natural pain killers) to shut off the pain signal and eliminate your pain. In general acupuncture helps to relieve pain, improve organ function and prevent ageing. It works by treating the 5 main factors that influence your health:
- The flow of oxygen / function of your body Qi;
- The flow of blood in your body;
- The health of your blood vessels;
- The health of your organs;
- The health of your nervous system.
In short, acupuncture stimulates the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
On this video made on Thermo Imaging Camera you can clearly see how acupuncture needles increase blood flow to specific areas of the body. The videos below were kindly offered by www.thermomedica.pl
Thermo Imaging Camera shows the increased blood flow to the injured limb (Left foot)
Left foot paresthesia treatment. Patient 68 years old, 15 min of walking caused severe pain. Patient was diagnosed with circulation problem, Patient had a femoral artery stent placement. Severe leg and foot pain, distal polyneuropathy and paresthesia. Distal needling was applied to the opposite hand and wrist. After the 3d treatment the pain had gone completely.
Thermo Imaging Camera shows the effect of dry needling
Neck and shoulder pain treatment. You can see the sympathetic response and vasodilation after palpation and needling on the left side.
Acupuncture is NOT painful.
In our clinic we use very thin disposable needles so one may not experience any strong or painful sensations during the therapy session.
Many people try Acupuncture as a 'last resort' to some medical problems and find that it can help them when other treatments were not successful.
Acupuncture treats an endless number of conditions either on its own or in conjunction with other therapies without drugs or side effects.
• Acne, Allergies, Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever);
• Anxiety, Asthma, Back Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Constipation, Cough, Depression;
• Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Fibromyalgia, Fertility, Headaches, High Blood Pressure, Heartburn, IBS;
• Insomnia, Indigestion, Knee pain, Musculoskeletal problems;
• Tendonitis, Injuries, Traumas, Low back pain, Tennis elbow, Frozen shoulder;
• Nausea and vomiting, Sexual Dysfunction, Skin problems, Obesity;
• Post-Operative Recovery, Sinusitis, Sleep Problems, Sciatica;
• Skin diseases, Tiredness.
• Childbirth, Conception Difficulties, Fertility
• Dysmenorrhoea, Lactation Difficulties,
• Menstrual Irregularities, Menopause and Hot flashes,
• Ovarian and Uterine Problems.
• Infertility, Impotence, Prostate.
• Preventative Health:
• Prevention, Stress Management, Wellness.BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION