If you have been prescribed antidepressants, it is important to know the side effects, some of which are:
- Often people become dependant on the drug for many years.
- In many cases, Antidepressants make depression even worse over time.
- Antidepressants often lead to the loss of libido, as well as reducing the production of sperm in males, other sexual problems, such as erectile dysfunction and decreased orgasm.
- May cause digestion problems
- Increased appetite and weight gain
- severe heart problems
- Increase the risk of high blood pressure and strokes among elderly people
There is a way to tackle depression with no negative side effects with Traditional Chinese Acupuncture.
Acupuncture is Safe and Pain free
It has proven to work for over 4,000 years, has helped regain strength, balance and positive energies.
10 Acupuncture sessions will not cost as much as months or years of suffering, it may be the right solution for you.
HAVE A READ BELOW AND SEE IF ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS MATCH YOURS
(according to Traditional Chinese Medicine)
1. Insufficiency of fluids (water) in Kidneys. Insufficiency of fluids in kidneys makes the body and skin dry. Some of the symptoms are: dryness, feeling hot, night sweats, anxiety, low back pain, wakes up at night or insomnia, sometimes skin redness, hair loss.
2. Blood deficiency. Some of the symptoms are: paleness, palpitations, dizziness, poor memory, anxiety, pale lips, pale tongue. Women: scanty menstruation, long menstruation cycles, possible headaches after menstruation.
3. Liver Qi Stagnation leading to Liver Fire. Some of the symptoms are: Feeling of distention of hypochondrium and chest, signing, mood swings, feeling of lump in a throat, feeling bloated, moodiness, tongue sides are reddish.
4. Heart-Fire blazing. Some of the symptoms are: Mental restlessness, feeling agitated, feeling of heat, insomnia, red face, dark urine, bitter taste in the mouth, thirst, (possible tongue ulcers).